- What accommodation is available?
We have six halls of residence on our campus, with a total of 459 beds.
- When do I apply?
Applications are open. Contact the Halls Office by email at email@example.com
- What are the costs?
Standard single room in halls: £92. En-suite single room in halls: £126 per week. These costs include room, breakfast and evening meal (Mon-Thurs); breakfast and lunch (Friday) 5 days a week (term-time), water, gas, electric, internet access, with computing support and pastoral support.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
Yes. You’ll need to pay £200.00 to secure your room with your application. The deposit is fully refundable if you do not secure a university place in Northern Ireland.
- How long is the contract?
It’s 37 or 38 weeks including Christmas and Easter holidays.
- When can I move in?
- Monday 14th September 2020 for QUB and UU students
- Sunday 20th September 2020 for Stranmillis University College and St. Mary's University College students